Protective Coverall Clothing for Adults,Disposable Breathable Isolation Gown with Elastic in Hood,Cuffs,Ankles and Waist,Zipper Up Front
Material of personal protective equipment
1) PP,which is made from hydrophobic polypropylene
2) SMS, which is made from hydrophobic SMS/Spun lace material
3) PP+PE, polypropylene with PE film
4) Microporous, waterproof and breathable at the same time
The specifications of personal protective equipment
||white,green,blue,yellow,pink,red, grey,black etc.
||With or without
||With or without
||One way or two way zipper, with or without zipper cover
||Elastic or knitted
||S-6XL, or as your request
||CE,ISO13485,TYPE 5/6, CE0321
The size chart for personal protective equipment
How to wear:
1. Remove wristwatches and other items, then wash and disinfect your hands;
2. Take out the isolation clothing, open the upper opening and hold both sides forward with both hands;
3. Half-bend body, put your feet in first, then pull back up the isolation clothing;
4. Put on your hands and wrap your headgear around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the trousers, and close it, then close the face part;
6. Pull the zipper from bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. Then you can enter the workplace.
- *Safety Guardian: This disposable anti-epidemic antibacterial plastic closures isolation suit is full body integral hood design for overall protection, one-piece zip for easy access, cuffs and trousers with elastic band at the brim for effective protection, which is your safety guardian.
- *Safety And Anti-epidemic -grade Fabric: Polyethylene PE antibacterial film material made by heat-sealing seam using flash evaporation technology, light weight, tough and durable, with strong tear resistance. It can effectively prevent the invasion of bacteria, pesticides and dust, and the safety factor is increased by 99.99%.
- *A Must for You: A must for staff, people checking the epidemic, and the person who has close contact with infected patients or suspected persons. Before entering a dangerous environment with bacterial and viral infections, you must wear a full body one-piece hooded isolation suit.
- *Wide Application: protection, special experiment, food workshop, disinfection and radiation protection, product testing, epidemic prevention and control. It can effectively isolate splashing of oral foam in work and other surrounding environment. Small sharp splash impact of iron chips, crushed stones, chemical spatter, etc.
Tips: Take the initiative to protect yourself, wash your hands frequently, keep good oral hygiene and wear a mask!